APRIL 27- MAY 4
The resort: THE SANCTUARY THAILAND
- (one) Weemarn w/AC & King Bed - Single $2,850/Double $1,650
- (four) Deluxe Garden Suite w/AC & King or 2 Twin Beds - Single $2,950/Double $1,695
- (two) Garden Suite w/AC & King Bed - Single $2,790/Double $1,595
- (three) Hillside Superior no/AC & King Bed - Single $2,450/Double $1,350
Your Package Includes (more to be announced):
- Arrival Dinner
- Departure Breakfast
- 3 meals each day for the remaining 6 days.
- 2 spa services of choice at 50% off
- Unlimited access to Steam Shower
Cost: $1,350 - $2,950 per person (includes a non-refundable deposit)
Please check SOON for more details
For more information, contact:
A Southern California native and UCSB honored alum, I began teaching yoga soon after my college soccer career ended. With a sports background, my teaching aesthetic is largely rooted in the belief that yoga can be both athletic and therapeutic when practiced with intelligent guidance. As a teacher, I maintain the importance of proper alignment, accuracy of movement, and improved muscular control to reform shape and increase capacity. As a yogi, I also understand that any form of practice should foster improved relationships off the mat-- nutritionally, athletically, socially, spiritually, etc..